Geophysical Training Services
SpectrumData regularly provide seismic data management training to both in-house personnel, external client personnel and interested third parties in a wide range of areas.
SpectrumData can provide experienced personnel to present training courses that cover all aspects of the seismic data management and can include the following.
- Tape Storage Operation and Fundamentals
- Scanning & Digitising Geoscience Data – The Do’s & Don’ts
- Basic Seismic Acquisition
- Format Identification & Conversion
- Managing Large Volumes of Data
- Quality Control of Seismic Data from Transcription Projects
- The Data Centre Function in a Geoscience Context: Operations & Maintenance
- Core Data Management System Fundamentals
- Use of Data Management & Core Management Software Applications
SpectrumData believe that these training courses offer clients the opportunity to be well rounded in all aspects of geophysical data management. We believe that our practical and operational experience, combined with our training courses, places our clients in a position to successfully operate and manage the data holding on an ongoing and long-term basis.